As a member of Evergreen, you belong to a community dedicated to providing many pathways for people to create well-being in their lives. Your annual membership ensures that you will be exploring your own pathway in good company. Your membership helps support Evergreen’s continuing stewardship of this 4 acre waterfront waterfront sanctuary for birds, bees, butterflies . . . & people!
The support of our members enables Evergreen to offer a wide variety of programs that support you as you seek physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual growth. It is a safe haven and unique place for exploring, learning and growing in the company of others of like mind.
Evergreen is a community that quietly makes the world a healthier place, one heart at a time. A community where the glass is more than half full, the days are mostly sunny, and there is plenty of room to grown.
|One Year||Two Years||Three Years|
|Health & Wellness Consultation||$125|
Here’s how to become a member:
- Renew or join online through our secure online registration and payment system
- Call us at 410-819-3395 and sign up by phone.
- Or fill in the printable membership form and mail it with your check to: Evergreen, P.O. Box 744, Easton, MD 21601. Please make your check payable to Evergreen CBL
As an Evergreen member at any level, your program tuition may be discounted. Your dues are tax deductible as a donation to a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization. We also invite you to help support Evergreen by making an additional donation. Over 50% of our costs are paid by donations from committed members; your additional donation will help us to grow.
- In addition to program discounts, all members receive:
- Program schedule updates via email
- Special mailings
- Use of the Evergreen lending library
- Letter acknowledging dues as a tax deductible donation
- An open invitation to enjoy the meditation paths and grounds
- The opportunity to support wellness in our community
- Connect with people of like mind working toward balance in their lives
Evergreen A Center for Balanced Living, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. A copy of our current financial statement is available upon request from the State of Maryland Office of the Secretary of State. Your membership dues to Evergreen are deductible as a donation to a tax exempt organization.